help someone - I am useless!!!!

drea b

Reaction score
ok so I'm trying to upload some pics so I can sell in the buy and sell forum but I can't my piccies to upload from photobucket (can you tell I never do this :lol: )

When I copy and past the IMG it is telling me that my image can only be 800 pixels ???? help!!!!!

you'd never know this but I actually work in an IT department :oops: :oops:

You either need to resize the pictures before you upload them. You can do this in any paint-like program. You should have paint as standard on your PC, it is normally under Accessories in the All Program menu in Start. Open the picture in paint and then go to then press ctrl +w - change the percentages until your image is under 800mb and then upload to photobucket.

I don't use photobucket so have no idea whether it gives you the option to resize pictures in it. I use imageshack which does so alternatively go here and use the resize image option.

photobucket should give you an option to resize for a phpBB forum when you upload them. Have a look somewhere on the screen when you select each pic.

I use imageshack also and it had numerous options for size uploading. Resizing them yourself is a hassle and I never bother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back