So exhaused are u?

kellylou

Reaction score
39 weeks + 3 and have no energy, woke up this morning and just wanted to stay in bed but couldnt as mum and a friend were coming around day has gone I feel shattered but feel I can't sleep don't know if this is body getting me ready by telling me to rest now or if I have just become a lazy ass, don't want to do anything as too tired x:nap::nap:

me too hun, im only up a couple of hours then im falling asleep on the couch.
The highlight of my day is getting my pj's on lol, got them on already!
Cant be bothered with shopping or visiting people, i just want to be home, snuggled up in my jammies!!!

I'm starting to feel knackered too when not really even doing much, didn't want to get out of bed this morning and wouldn't mond going back to bed now! Just the thought of having to get up before 9am tomorrow for an appt is making me feel tired!

im different each day one day i have tons of energy and then the next i just wanna sleep all day lol

i havent had my nesting yet either and my bedroom needs a clean before baby arrives argh!

i had my nesting last week but the house is a tip again already lol and it can stay that way til everyone cleans up after themselves cos i aint doing it lol

i dont think you are lazy hun just heavily preggers, keep your pjs on all day if u need to. hope u feel not so tired soon xx

I have been knackered aswell today i didn't get up till 4.30pm and i went to bed about 12.30am , nesting hasn't kicked in yet either properly, I have washed babies clothes though today to pack into he's hospital bag.

i dont think you are lazy hun just heavily preggers, keep your pjs on all day if u need to. hope u feel not so tired soon xx

I agree totally, I think this is ur bodies way of telling u to relax n store energy for labour day
So kick up ur feet, nice hot coco add a few nibbles, wrap up in the duvet on the sofa.
As a mum/mum to be u downright deserve it

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back