I'm exhausted!

muppetmummy

Reaction score
I don't think I've felt this tired since James was a baby. There's no need for me to feel tired, I'm sleeping ok.

I would love to do some nesting but I just haven't got the energy. I think once I've got James to school a nap on the sofa is in order :sleep:

My iron levels have been ok throughout pregnancy so I don't think it's that. At least it's good practise for looking after a newborn in zombie mode!

hey

i am the same...i got weepy yesterday...

forced myself to clean the nursery and put baby bits away

want to do kitchen cupboards but just too tired....

braxtons and period pains were bad last night and eased into the night...

just waiting now....i think pregnancy just takes it out of you and now i can't walk very well a brisk walk to shops would KILL me....
x

Aww i hope it passes soon MM. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Are you still feeling ill do you think your coming down with a bug :think:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Wish I didn't feel like nesting! I suddenly decided to clean the floor under the crib which involved me lying on my side and trying to shimmy underneath...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Hope you're energy levels pick up, but don't feel guilty about resting, enjoy it!

:hug: :hug:
same for me one minuet i was wide awake in the middle of writing a pm the 1sttimemum and the next zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fast asleep
poor Joanne must have though i was ignoring her :oops:

hope you find more energy soon
i seem to have loads though the day but cant be arsed to do nothing with it

so you can have some of mine :D
sarah :hug: :wave:

I get worn out a lot too. I often wonder how pregnant mummies with children manage, I think you are doing really well!!
Hope you are feeling a bit better soon. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the hugs everyone :hug: :hug:

I don't think I'm getting a bug cos although I feel sick in the mornings, it seems to pass as the day goes on. Must be either hormones or my stomach getting squashed!
It is very hard work growing a person!

I'm lucky cos James is at the age now where he can do a lot for himself, and is happy to entertain himself if I need a lie down. The fact he's at school for several hours a day helps too.

I feel sorry for the pregnant ladies with babies or toddlers to look after, now that must be hell! :shock:

Poor you :hug:

I am like this at the moment too. I'm still waiting for this 'nesting instinct' and 'burst of energy' people talk about :roll:

I feel the same.. just been to asda and now all i feel like is :sleep: :sleep: was hoping it was going to get better but sounds like it isn't!! ahh well sofa it is :) hope you feel better MM :hug: xx

MM i had hardly any nesting instict hun with DD because like you i was looking after a active toddler and was just too tired!

Try and rest when you can.

I feel the same quite often. I can understand where you are coming from (though without having a child around already)

I make myself go out for a walk each day, sometimes twice so I go up and down our half mile drive way (with hill) Each day it takes me longer now and I find when I get back I feel wiped out. So I now insist OH comes with me incase I flake out while walking it :roll:

I stick to the field otherwise, but even that is on a hill so I have to hike up and down it.

I've not done nesting yet and hopefully won't have it happen anytime soon :lol:

Naptime on the sofa each afternoon is bliss :)

Awwwwww-have some :hug: :hug: :hug:
It scares me whem i read posts like this cos I keep thinking when i finish for maternity leave I'll get that burst of energy and do loads of nesting....what if I'm still :sleep: :sleep: I bet I will be!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back