so Annoyed with myself

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
Well as u prob have read it looks as if iv had over £600 stolen from my account
well i had ten pound in my purse n needed a few bits of B so i went to tesco with my mum as im still got head aches well neway
got the milk £5.99 and nappies (had to get tesco cheepies) £ 4 summit but then i wanted some fruit snacks for B so i asked my mum if i could borrow £2 for it and her response was u should have been more responsible wit ur own money, so she wouldnt lend me it!
got home and do we all know wot B has for his snack tomoz - my sis quavers how healthy it that
iv let my lil boy down so much and i cant believe i was so irresponsible :(

Did you find out what happened to your money?

hun if it was stolen then how have you been irresponsible. Personally, and I'm sorry to speak about your mum like this but I think your mum was a bit tight not to lend you a couple of pounds.

If your money was stolen that doesn't make you irresponsible hun and you haven't let B down. I can't believe your Mum wouldn't give the money, after all it was for B, not you.
:hug:

OMG I can't belive your mum.

Get in touch with the bank ASAP!

i have and they keep fobbin me off starting to think my moneys gone for good :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

where is the post for this hun, i need to read it to see if its like my missing money.

sarah don't let them get away with it, go in with your dad or something and demand to see the transactions etc on their system. its alot of money to go down the drain

The bank HAS to pay you back as you give it to them to KEEP SAFE.

The bank should then chase it up and if they can't it should be THERE loss.

ohrite so they re fobbing me off iv been trying to look it up all day but im usless at looking things up deffo going into HSBC then some where in off topic davina

Yep they do you are safeguared against fraud, they have to investigate and give it back :)

dont let them fob you off £600 is a lot of money to loose especially when you have kids i would go and see the bank again good luck hun xxxxxx

im lost :shock: where is the post about the missing money?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back