So Angry, has this ever happened to you? *** UPDATED ***

EmmaLR

Reaction score
Im on week 12 now and i though i was going to orignally have my scan this week. I sat about last week waiting for an appointment card to come through and nothing ever came.

So i called the midwife dept. somewhere and they said to me that my scan was going to be at 13.5 weeks as theres quite alot to get through at the moment.

I had a call from my mum last night and she said that i had an NHS letter sitting there for 3 days, she opened it and i should have had my scan Wed!!!!!!!!

Im so angry, I thought my scan would have been next week. My work don't know im PG and its hard for me to get days off. Now im going to have to call them again and try to re book. I dont know how long im going to have to wait now!

Has anyone else here ever had to re book an appointment for a scan?

When I got my scan date through the post it was on a tuesday and I was already booked onto a training course with work so I couldn't make it.
I rang them straight away and they changed it to the monday with no problems, even gave me a choice of times.
Such a shame you missed your original appointment though! I hope they book you in soon!
xxxx

I called the midwife office and explained what had happened and they have put me in for a scan on the 6th....YAY!

Im really nervous now that they will say somethings wrong!

Hopefully not, its my Dads birthday that day, he doesn't even know im pregnant yet so if all is well i might wait until Wed to tell him.

Telling him hes going to be a grandad isn't going to make him feel any younger..... :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back