Snow in Sussex - Devils Dyke

HideiLu

Reaction score
Bit backwards that we were going to go to Devils Dyke last weekend to enjoy some sunshine but it cloudy over....so this week we went in the freezing wind and snow instead!!! :lol:

Sooo pretty though!

Lawn outside our home
Snowy08A.jpg

Up the Dyke
Snowy08H.jpg

Bit windy!
Snowy08L.jpg

OH @ Devils Dyke
Snowy08M.jpg

It was too cold and windy to mess around building our own snowman so we borrowed someone elses....I was v tempted to add a baby bump to the front to match mine but thought I'd leave it be...5 minutes later someone knacked it's head off! :shock:
Snowy08N.jpg

Snowy08O.jpg

My feet (somewhere in there)
Snowy08I.jpg

Snowy08J.jpg

aww!! it looks so pretty!!! i love the fact snow makes everything look so pretty!!!

we're quite near to Brighton (45 mins) we went into Eastbourne today which is nearer to Brighton & the snow was awful, they closed all the shopping centre car parks & the roof in Primark was leaking into the store :shock: it was scary!

I live near you girlies too....but didn't bother to venture out into the snow, LO's outgrown his snowsuit and being April we figured pointless buying him a new one - fingers crossed we don't end up needing too!! I love seeing the snow around the downs and that though, very pretty!

Yes I know Eastbourne...I was born there and grew up in Hastings!

Did they not grit the car parks is that why?! As it's a big windy slope to get up into there if I remember rightly.

Hope you managed to have a good day anyway?!

Yes the downs are gorgeous! We love it up there, that and also Friston Forrest and Seven Sisters - we're heading up to Ashdown forrest soon to stay at a friends so hopefully see some sunshine, dears and bunnies etc! :) Love living in this part of the country! x

HideiLu said:
Yes I know Eastbourne...I was born there and grew up in Hastings!

Did they not grit the car parks is that why?! As it's a big windy slope to get up into there if I remember rightly.

Hope you managed to have a good day anyway?!

Yes the downs are gorgeous! We love it up there, that and also Friston Forrest and Seven Sisters - we're heading up to Ashdown forrest soon to stay at a friends so hopefully see some sunshine, dears and bunnies etc! :) Love living in this part of the country! x

no i don't think there was time to grit the car parks, i think everyone just went into panic mode :roll:

wow you were born in E/B, me too!!! yes i love loiving in Sussex, shops if you want, country side if you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back