snow in Oxford!... with pics

kirlykird

Reaction score
woohoo, well we woke up this morning tro snow, lots of proper snow! No thin layer...kids are loving it & Sam loves to eat it!

Will post pics soon that we took when we went out for a walk at 7.30 :D

FRONT OF OUR HOUSE
ebay166.jpg

OVER THE BACK GATE
ebay167.jpg

back garden:
ebay169.jpg

back garden again:
ebay172.jpg

Oscar enjoying the snow
ebay189.jpg

out on a walk:
ebay187.jpg

ebay190.jpg

The fields over the back:
ebay198.jpg

Sam eating the snow...he eats anything!! :roll:
ebay195.jpg

Yay :cheer: Keep it down south though, it's beautiful sunny day here anxd I don't want snow. Have fun :hug:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Yay :cheer: Keep it down south though, it's beautiful sunny day here anxd I don't want snow. Have fun :hug:
I'm sure we will do! :cheer:

Can't believe though that only 2 days ago it was sunny and 17C! :shock: :D

OMG that looks gorgeous!! Is that your house in first picture? Looks like it could be on a postcard :cheer:

Same hear 2 days ago it felt like the middle of summer
sunglasses ice cream and summer dresses type weather.

We have snow now though not as much as Oxford
hoping to get more :cheer:
sarah :wave:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
OMG that looks gorgeous!! Is that your house in first picture? Looks like it could be on a postcard :cheer:

Yes, that's our house :)

awwwwwwwwww how cute is your Sam eating snow :angel:
very sweet :D is he enjoying the snow?
sarah

I love the style of your house!

An the snow looks lovely... I hope we get it... I got some wellies for xmas and want to test them out! :D

geordie lass said:
awwwwwwwwww how cute is your Sam eating snow :angel:
very sweet :D is he enjoying the snow?
sarah

Yes, he loves it...screams when he drops his snowball though! He seems to think it's a giant ice pop! :rotfl:

Foxxi said:
I love the style of your house!

An the snow looks lovely... I hope we get it... I got some wellies for xmas and want to test them out! :D

I love wellies too! Usually go out in the woods & get all muddy. Just a big kid I am :D

The snow has arrived here :( was sunny this morning, was driving across to Barnard Castle and it came down really heavy!

Plus point though.. as we were walking into resteraunt for lunch OH slipped onto his arse and right into the door :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh the snow is worth it for that alone :rotfl: :rotfl:

oops, bet he wasn't amused :)

Well snow is melting & we have lots of blue skies & sunshine now :D

Even we had snow flurries today in The English Riviera! It didn't really settle but was quite a blizzard :dance:

i'm so jealous kirly, i want snow, it hardly ever snows in cornwall!! hope you had a great time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back