Sneaking in...

Amy - x

Reaction score
Mind if i squeeze my bum in over here :)

My names amy, im 21 and have had 3 gorgeous baby girls. Caitlyn is 2 and has chicken pox at the min! I also have had to very gorgeous angels born too soon Evie (21 weeks) and darcie (25 weeks)

im very nervous about being pregnant again but thankfully ive got brilliant support (off some people anyway!)

How are you all keeping??

I have an early scan on monday with EPAC

xx

hey!! everyone is lovely here! lots of support, good luck with your pregnancy. how far along are you?

Hi :wave:

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to pf. Everyone is lovely and friendly on here and you will get lots of support x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Amy, congratlations on your pregnancy !!

I remember you saying something about wanting an October :bfp: in a post before :yay:

Thanks girls! I'm about 5-6 weeks... will know better at my scan on monday! Found out a week or so ago... wasnt gonna tell anyone but i need you all to keep me sane! :)

Congratulations and welcome - how did your scan go hun? xxx

Wow, congratulations hun.
Just reading your story from your link has had me in floods of tears! But happy tears as well, what with all your amazing fundraising, that will go to help so many people.

Wishing you all the best for the future xxxxx

Congrats congrats :) And sorry to hear about your two angels.. I lost one at 20 weeks so know how terrible it is. I also know what a worry it is being pg again! Sending hugs and love and wishing you an uneventful pg :hug:

Thanks girls,

scan was a bit rubbish.. but have another one tomorro... really nervous because im going on my own! x

Hope your scan goes well hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey sorry I'm a bit late! Congrats!!! Hope your scan goes well today

X x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member