Smelly wee

nefisher

Reaction score
My little girl has had smelly urine for the last few days. I'm hopefully making an appt with the doctor tom but am wondering whether anyones little baby has had this? She is on Infant gavisgon so I'm wondering whether that is causing it or maybe she has a urine infection.

Libby had really strong smelling wee about the same age, I think its quite common, I've heard a few people mention it. Obviously, see GP if you're worried hun :hug:

Ella has this too - phew, thought it was just her!

Valentine xxx

Just been to the doctor and she said that it isn't a urine infection as she didn't have a renal problem at birth which would cause infections in babies. She also checked her ears, eyes and throat to see whether she had a cold but they were all ok. She also checked her temperature which was fine. She thinks it could be something I'm eating which is affecting my breastmilk which is making her wee smell. I do also give Poppy formula about twice a day and have recently changed to Aptamil for hungier babies, so I think it may be that. So I'm not going to worry now especially as it appears quite common (thanks girlies for easing my worry!!). The doctor has now given me the ok to have her immunisations at 12 today and I'm not looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back