• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SMA Gold

Minime

Reaction score
Just to let you know that Ive been reading on another forum and loads of mums are having problems with sma gold. Babies are very windy and constipated. Eefie had been constipated since saturday and we've had none stop crying despite trying water, tummy massage, baths etc

Spoke to HV who said the babies she sees that are sicky and prone to constipation are indeed on sma gold and she told me to swap him immediately to aptimal which we've now done and its finally cleared :cheer:

Stanley was exactly the same on SMA Gold, we switched to C+G Comfort and the relief was immediate too!

Me kids threw up after every bottle on SMA gold too!

I have used sma with both my lo's and ok they were sicky a little but i persavered and the were fine with it

I used SMA Gold when Arianna was younger and she was fine with it. On Sat just past tho, I had ran out of formula and used a sachet of the organic stuff (is it by Hipp?) to take with me while we went shopping and it made really farty :oops: and was crying all afternoon because of it!

Harrison was on SMA Gold and he was terribly constipated on it, switched to C&G and there was an instant change in him

Jake has been on SMA gold from about 4 weeks and hasn't had any problems.

Princess_Puddles said:
Harrison was on SMA Gold and he was terribly constipated on it, switched to C&G and there was an instant change in him

the same with keeley :)

luke is on sma gold and he is ok. will keep an eye on it though, as he has also had my milk up til now as well.

Charlie was exactly the same, sma gold make him so uncomfortable and as soon as he was on aptamil no problems

rusks said:
luke is on sma gold and he is ok. will keep an eye on it though, as he has also had my milk up til now as well.

I was doing the same but had to stop coz on anti-biotics and thats when the problems started.
He's on the aptimal for hungry (greedy) babies now. Seems a tad windy but at least everything is regular. He slept for 4 and a half hours last night :cheer: Thats the longest he's done since a couple of days old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back