Slogan Tshirts

Rooander

Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can buy these slogan Tshirts?
My friend got one with "Im not fat Im pregnant" on it but it was a few years ago and she cant remember where she got it from.
Anyone any ideas?

Hi!

I am not sure whether you are near LAKESIDE but they have a T-shirtrpinting shop and you can put what ever you like on it, they have ready made ones already, such as" does my bump look big in this?" etc etc.... Although, I am sure they would have these type of shops dotted around the ountry......

I got some from NEXT clearance store (also at Lakeside retail park), which were nice, saying Pregnant and proud and another one saying "POP" (Pretty Obviously Pregnant) but these ones I will wear when I am a few more weeks on. They were bargains at only a £5 each and everything in the store is brand new!

Good luck!

Sarah x

OK thanks, yes we're not far from Lakeside and i think i know the shop you mean. If its the one im thinking of its upstairs where the food court is.
As for the next shop never been to it outside lakeside, ill have to have a drive around the retail bit to find it.
Ill let youknow how we get on.

hi ya,

I have one of those t-shirts wiv " it's a girl ". Just had to get one, it was in the sale for £ 1.99 ( jojobabams ) i think thats what its called .

there is a web site called nappyhead.com an dit has some really cool tops with slogans on for mums, dads and babies! i got one that says F.B.I (Funky Baby Inside!)

I havent seen any anywhere. But im thinking of making my own at a printing shop. So Far I thought of

"No, its just a beer belly" as im obviously pregnant

"It's just gas..." or "Watch out.....It's just gas!"

trying to think of more funny ones other than the obvious ones.

Britney had one on saying "ive got the key" and an arrow pointing down.

I like the one "does my bump look big in this" hehe!

Anymore ideas anyone?

Hi!

Yes it is the t-shirt shop upstairs in the food court. The NEXT clearance shop is by where mothercare and toy r us is on the right but went there this week and the maternity section doesn't have much into at the mo, when I went there a couple of months ago there were loads of stuff so I suppose it is luck of the draw when you go, what you get.

Hope you get a few bits!

Sarah x

I was Paradysso's (sp) Pilsbury Dough Boy put onto a T Shirt :D

Blooming marvellous do a few slogan t-shirts including my favourite "mind the bump" :D

Also I managed to get an ex DP t-shirt from ebay with "Does my bump look big in this?" and I am startign to think that it is time to wear it as people are starting to notice that my tummy has got bigger and I want people to know that I am pregnant, not fat! (Like my mother in law does :( )

How about something like . . .

80% Baby
20% Cheesecake

Hi Sarah W Baby Belly!

I like the ones from Blooming mavellous they look nice, just got baby bean it's first item of clothing from there, the top that says pushchair today....porshe tomorrow, because my hubby is doing up a porshe so it made me giggle, I like the one that says "Why i'm i going to bed?" the back says "is it because my mum is sleepy!"

might have to look at ASOS(As Seen On Screen) website to see what the stars have been wearing!

might have to look at ASOS(As Seen On Screen) website to see what the stars have been wearing!

Very little if Britney is anything to go by!!

Hi Roo have you looked on e-bay as they have lots of different t-shirts on there in fact I've just brought one saying It started with a kiss written on it. Prices are fair as well new and second hand available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back