• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slight Af cramps?? - advice plz?!!

BabyBlues

Reaction score
:wave: Hello Girls,

Dont want to get my hopes up as we all know what a let down it is when you are wrong but have it in my head now that i could be PG. I dont "feel" PG, but then again it is too early for that and also how on earth would i know what being PG feels like anyway since i havent been before!!

Doing the 2ww at the moment. AF due at the end of the month. Just wondering what you girls make of this though and whether i should consider it a good thing...

*nipples (not bb's) are slightly sore to the touch
*having AF like pains (very slight, they come and go, but they are there and dont usually get AF pains till a couple of days before AF)
*This morning feels like AF could be due any time now - dull sort of feeling in groin area
*Feel more tired than usual

*i just dont feel 100% well.....

Is it true that some ppl dont even get any symptoms at all and dont know that they are PG till they miss their AF?

If i conceived when i think i did id be around 3 weeks now...if i was PG wouldnt i feel more and just "know" it?

Thanks in advance xx :pray:

Well I have a bit of conflict info for you now lol
When I was pregnant with my second son, I had NO idea! I got pregnant with no2 6 weeks after I had my first, so when I had no periods I just thought that it was because I had just had a baby, I had no other symptoms lol and when I found out I was 4 1/2 months! Talk about a shock! :shock:
Now, the reason I tested a few days ago and got a BFP was because I was feeling sicky and "not quite right" KWIM? I was having cramps like I was due AF (which I should have been at some point) and tired! I did a random test just to rule it out really and it was BFP!
So, lol I may have just confused you even more and not helped in the slightest hee hee I seem to be good at that! :lol:
So I guess sometimes you do get symptoms sometimes you dont!
Sometimes you "feel" pregnant sometimes you dont!

Good luck!! :pray:

Just before I got my BFP I was getting AF type cramps, I still get them actually. Hope it's a good sign for you!

ive had 3 pregnancies and i find i feel similar wether im pg or not about a week before af is due i start getting cramps tiredness sore bbs the only way i know im pg is af dont show and i get a positive test good luck hun hope this is your month xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back