SLEPT THRU'....

rachie29

Reaction score
Holly slept through from 7.15pm to 7am last night.... over the last few nights she has woken up later and later for her night feed, 3am, 4am, 4.30am and last night went straight through :cheer: :cheer:

I was awake on and off from 5am waiting for her to let rip but nope... from 7am I could hear her gurgling away and when I went in at 7.15 there she was happily talking to her mobile....

I hope it lasts!

'm jealous too! particualry at "happily talking to her mobile" I have a very grumpy little boy who is the same age - he shouts at his mobile and tells it off for beign there, for not moving as he wants, for beign out of reach - I don't know what but he never talks happily to anything :(

can't wait for him to grow out of this colic :(

enjoy it! :) :cheer:

yay lucky you! both mine didnt sleep through till they were 5 months!

wow.. she did it again, I cant believe it. Although now she is sleeping through she is taking more food during the day so my poor boobs are really suffering.....the sleep helps though.

well done! Although just to warn you, Ash slept through for 3 weeks straight when he was about the same age. He is now nearly 6 months old and hasn't slept through since!

K.xx

Yay well done Holly! :cheer: Keep it up for mummy! :cheer:

Brody only slept through for the 1st time the other night! :shock: Still it's only the odd night here and there too! :lol:

Brilliant my little fella sleeps 8 untill 5 or 6am. My little girl was the same hope you got gooden like my 2. just a little warning prepare for the clocks changing and ajust with them. Routine routine routine it works every time well done you. you will be better for it and you can ask people to childmind too. not that ive done it yet but its loads better. well done again you.

bossbump said:
Brilliant my little fella sleeps 8 untill 5 or 6am. My little girl was the same hope you got gooden like my 2. just a little warning prepare for the clocks changing and ajust with them. Routine routine routine it works every time well done you. you will be better for it and you can ask people to childmind too. not that ive done it yet but its loads better. well done again you.

Yes, I have prepared for the clocks... I have primed my OH too! I hope it lasts but you never know I'm just going to enjoy it while I have it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back