Sleepover Help.

l_maclean

Reaction score
I'm heading out with friends tomorrow night - they're like my surrogate parents with mine living so far away. We go to a country music club once a month, and usually I stay over night at there's, previously so I could have a drink, but more recently cos I'm not confident in being awake enough to drive home at 1am.

I'm planning on staying over tomorrow night, but having just got into bed I've realised that for last few weeks Boobs leak when I'm lying down. Really don't want to do this in someone else's house - but only think I can think of is wearing a bra with breast pads, but my bras are all wired and not hugely comfy for sleeping.

Anyone got any other ideas??

Xxx

wear your oldest one and then take out the wires before going to bed?

easiest way i could think of that didnt involve buyinh new bra's. tho you will probaby have to chuck it after so i dont recommend it being your fav on or anything. they just dont feel right without wires lol. you could keep it for a sleep bra tho

Or if that's uncomfy you could always sleep on top of a towel, maybe fold a bath sheet over a couple of times so it's thicker. My boobs are showing no signs of milk, they're not even sore. Starting to doubt that they work, maybe they're just for show :(

Matalan sell some pretty and cheap non underwired bras. I bought myself a load and so glad I did as couldn't even imagine wearing an underwired bra now. Would be far to uncomfortable. :-( xx

Thanks guys. Think i'll try the removing wire bit, and maybe take a towel just in case. Prob with buying a cheap bra is my size 32E is not very easy to come by, usually has to be m&s etc.

i got 2 nursing / maternity bras in a 38F from matalan the other week, its not easy to find that size either so i know how annoying it is but they had loads in big sizes with odd chest lengths so maybe try there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back