sleeping on his belly

Amy_J

Reaction score
the last few nights LO has been sleeping on his belly. We went out & MIL babysat for us and put him to sleep like this (i freaked out) and he has been continuing to do so ever since. if i try to put him back on his back he just finds his way back to his belly again..... he seems so cosy & comfy and i know im prob being silly for nothing but it scares me a little....

does anyone have any advice?? i dont have the sensor mats etc but my mum said now that LO can roll around all over the place theres no reason to worry... its more or a worry in the first fewmonths etc etc.

????

I don't think it's an issue if they can roll back, zac started doing this as soon as he could roll. I did buy a sensor mat though as I was scared too x

do you know where i can get one from?!

Tegan has also started sleeping on her belly i rolled her back the first couple of times But i leave her now i've got a sensor matt aswell, maybe worth checking Ebay?! x

Tegan has also started sleeping on her belly i rolled her back the first couple of times But i leave her now i've got a sensor matt aswell, maybe worth checking Ebay?! x

oo i will have a look now thankyou, hadnt even thought of ebay!!

Yes check eBay. I got mine from tesco, quite pricey, but worth every penny in my opinion xxx

Paige sleeps like this, but I just leave her to it now. for a while Id keep turning her over but now I know that she can roll herself over Ive stopped worrying as much (but I do still go to check on her alot lol).

im sure he will be ok! i think its just the fact that its so new, and ive been so used to him sleeping on his back for more or less 8months!!! im checking on him loads lol but i do think now he is moving so much its better than if he started this from an early age etc etc i need to chill out a bit but cant help it lol.

When they start to roll theres not stopping them hey. OK, when I was nervous when my little boy did it, I rolled a small blanked into a tube and put one behind his back and one in front so as least he was a bit on his side towards his front. There is a certain age that their reflex's kick so rolling on their front isnt a problem. Id speak to your health care person and they will give you the information xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back