Sleeping husband!!

LouF

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Bit of a moan sorry, I love my hubby to bits, but i so wanted to be at it like rabbits this week and he sleeps!!!!
Don't get me wrong I understand he is tired he has a stressful job and has just got over a bad cold ( man flu!)
But after being on the forum and charting etc we both agreed we would really try this month / cycle, I sugessted we bonk days 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16 for luck and he agreed. We agreed that we dont have to have a marathon sessions, a quickie would suffice!

Day 11 great all good tonight he sleeps what am I to do? I cant wake him up as i know he is shattered and if I were fast asleep and he woke me up and said wahay babe lets go for it I would be a right grumpy bum well for about ten mins at least!!

I just so wanted to give it good try before we see the fertility people in feb.

Does anybody else have this prob??

Lou, go to bed rub his man bits while tickling his side, when he stirs, carry on rubbing his man bits, he wont mind, trust me and then get jiggly (been there hun, he wont mind :wink: ) On the other hand day 11 is ok not to worry, most ladies wont ov that early, but if your minds made up, its made up! But tomorrow is Friday so come Saturday you might get 2 goes in :D

Thanks Donna, was mulling over that tactic myself just know!! Might give him another half hour!! Was reading the bit about the dairy I too drink quite a bit of milk and eat yoghurts!! I didnt realsise about the alkili/acid boy/girl bit either! I have learnt so much on here.

Also I have been on the grapefruit juice and I dont know if I'm imagining it but TMI sorry but sure my cm is wetter this cycle is the stuff really that powerful?

Hun they say trying every 2 days is best
because the sperm is stronger and when you do every day they weaken
so the best sperm that live longer are in the every 2 days

I would suggest telling your dh he must do it when he comes home from
work then he can sleep the rest of the night away ..
So as soon as he comes in you both got to bed have a quicky
done and dusted :)

I dont know about Tickling his side while he is asleep
Donna :lol: she could end up in casuilty :rotfl: Spelt that wong :lol:
He might be dreaming and lash out in shock !! :lol:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads