sleeping bags wanted

sparky

Reaction score
0-6 month pref girly ones!! 2.5 tog, might save at least one of the night grumbles!!

Ummm fwiw I've found that my 2.5 tog ones have after 4 months of washing lost a fair bit of their warming ability. LO is now in a new 2.5 tog bag and is much warmer and happier at night. I'd not sell on his old ones as I just don't think they are as warm as they once were and would therefore not be much good to anyone else. And they were Mothercare ones so not cheap :wall: :roll:

Might be worthwhile checking out some of the stores for a new one so you can be sure its not thinned out over time with washing and wear. We got given one from Asda that wasn't overly expensive iirc.

They also do them in Primark and TK Maxx pretty afforably. I think the Primark ones are £6 and they seem fine. LEt me know if you want me to take apic of one :) X

I agree with above, you can pick them up cheep enough.

I do have a gorjus one, never used as I thought it was to girly for my DS!! he he. 2.5 tog im sure.

If you are interested I can take a pic, but it might be jsut as cheep to look in the other places too! :)

thanks ladies, will take a look about, went to Primark yesterday and never saw them...bugger it was a special trip too as the nearest one its 40 miles away! Did stock up for next summer tho, loads of things for a quid each!

Don't think I'm really sad or anything but I took some pictures of the ones in our Primark. I'll get them up asap.

They're all 2.5 tog. There are cream, blue, grey and pink in 0-6 or 6-12.

And they're £6.

If I put the pictures up and theres one you like let me know and I don't mind picking one up for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back