Sleeping after the night feed

We had the same thing, no solution I'm afraid but it does stop I promise :)

I never talk to her or change nappy unless absolutely necessary.

I used to feed her to sleep and it was a bit better then but not perfect. but now I'm not allowed to feed for too long that's out of the window.

I just need a bit more sleep of a night as 4-5 hours is not enough

Wow, it's interesting how many others have the same problem! I end up with Isaac sleeping on my chest after about 4am, means I get a little bit more sleep although I often wake up all stiff with painful shoulders as have been stuck in the same position!

God the other night I fell asleep leant back against the head of our very wooden slatted bed head. Woke up over an hour later with a sore head and horizontal dent in the back of my head!!

I'm prob the only one that does this and its probably massively discouraged, I dunno, but when I was really ill about a month or 2 back n still having to get up for night feed I couldn't pick c up oo feed him so I lay him on his side and gave him his bottle in his.bed. the way I aww it was I've seen babies bf lying on their side so why not...I'm probably wrong but he settled back to sleep much better and would just snuggle back in his blankets, but that's just what I did and still sometimes do if hes having a rough night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back