sleep...would like some

Positive37

Reaction score
I feel.so blessed to be pregnant. As.we had ivf and have embraced pregnancy till now...
Finding it tough. ...
Really need.some.sleep.
If its.not horrendous heartburn my back is so painful
Now I have.this awful head cold so past hour im up blowing nose.and judt sneezed and wet the poxy bed so had to change sheets....!! Wtf...
Am now sitting up wanting to sleep but cant....jesus.another 5.5 weeks of this

I know hun I actually feel blessed this morning as 7am till 10am I managed to sleep solidly which has made a huge diff to me. As every night I toss and turn then I wake to be sick or am uncomfy and pee... Well last night I think my body was so tiered it shut down initially didn't fall asleep till 1am then I woke hourly but only for loo not sick and then went back to sleep relatively easily had my fan on which definatly helps and then the 7-10 I. Wouldn't go as far to say I'm refreshed but I certaintly feel a bit more human I'm jelous of those who nap as I just can't seem to in day but I'd give a lot for a 5/6 hr night of unbroken sleep straight iv been like this for weeks now the uncomfyness is blergh.

Hopefully once the cold passes, you can relax a little more and get some much needed rest.

Don't worry, it might not be 5 weeks! Little one could make an appearance even sooner xx

Feeling sleep deprived myself OH has a sinus infection the past 3 weeks !!! His snoring is unbearable ontop of needing to wee 4 /5 times a night :( I havnt the heart to make him sleep on the couch but I'm getting close to it haha

I feel your pain. I was sat on the sofa at 4:30am trying to get the indigestion to settle down. I've just got rid of a throat infection and that was a horrible cycle of waking up with a sore throat, having a drink to soothe it and then waking up to go to the toilet.

I'm trying to think more positively about how lucky I am. Lots of women would love to be pregnant right now and other's have had a far more difficult pregnancy than I have, but I do feel a little fed up. My bump is really heavy. Just turning over to lie on the other side is a massive effort, my feet are HUGE and I'm hating having hay fever that I can take nothing for. I'm really hoping I'm not still pregnant at 42 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back