Sleep bras

moss

Reaction score
I asked this before and didn't get any replies, so I am hoping there might be someone on here that has found something by now! Has anyone found any comfortable sleep bras? I don't need them at the moment as much as I did a few weeks ago, but once baby is born I definitely will! I was making do with the tank tops with built in suppport, but the elastic kind of hurt sometimes... And I bought a pack of two sleep bras from Mothercare (one pink and one white- the only thing they had) but they were TERRIBLE! The backs are very wide so they end up irritating my underarms and the front has very little coverage! I have found that in general with Mothercare maternity wear- terrible design, at least for my body type!

I just wear Asda's own, non-wired bras. I can't get smartprice 1's in my size, but they do a pack of 2 for £3. I get the next 1 up from Smartprice and they're £4 each. I can't afford fancy nursing bras and i find these quite comfortable anyway.

I wear M&S nursing bras. I wear them night and day, i find them to be really comfy :D

I don't wear them. Waste of money I thought. I just wear a tee shirt and sleep on a towel and have a few muslin squares to hand. With feeding in the night my boobs never leak badly till the early morning feed and then I express off the excess asap.

I use the Emma Jane nursing bras day and night. They're £15 from Mothercare but in beautiful lilac they are only £10 from bumps and beyond :D

I dont wear a bra at night, I think it would be too much hassle getting my boobs out in the middle of the night :lol:

I wear a vest top type bra that I got when I was pregnant

Mirriam Stoppard ones from Debenhams - they are so comfy

Sports bras!
LOL I seem to be writing about these a lot recently?? :think: hahaha

I found now, with my chest being bigger, that alot of my pyjama tops are tight, so i sometimes just wear them with a breast pad stuffed down it.
But i did find in Select yesterday, which i'll be going back and getting, those strap tops with the hidden support. They look just like my nursing tops just without the hook. £4. Bargain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back