• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sky TV help

Krystal

Reaction score
I am moving into my new house in 3-4 weeks time.

I have Sky at moment but it's in my name so it's possible to get OH to connect in his name when moving, doesn't really make a difference.

I want to get the full TV package, broadband + phone line. With Sky+ box (FOC :pray: )

How do you get the best deals without paying through the roof for sky+box.. connection etc, etc.

Also for BT... with it being a new build you have to have the line connected... will I have to pay? (I take it when getting sky even with the phone you still need bt line?)

i will recommend you we both get 50 quid and you get free sky plus!!

say yes! :dance: :dance: :dance:

How do we do that then? Won't be organising right now as not even in house yet but want to be ready set to go as soon as I get a completion date.. can't live without my tv and internet :lol:

When we moved, the house didn't have a phone line connected so we had to pay £130 for BT to do it :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back