Skint

Beauandhamish

Reaction score
Anyone watching this, this is where I'm from lol, we are not all like that! X

Was just going to write this! I'm shocked...!!! But you get this everywhere.xxx

Yeh and obviously TV are going to make it look like that to make a more interesting programme! It's just embarrassing though! X

I'm watching this, hate that the dad thinks he's entitled to social money because he's worked all his days!

I wouldn't let a camera into my home if I looked after my children like tht either, wee kids on motorbikes its a joke! Theyr just like bring in the cameras to make a quick buck! X

The problem is they don't think there doing anything wrong, that's just the norm to them and there kids... It's very sad :( but happens all over the place.

I stay in the next town to 'the scheme' how embarrassing. Made famous for being a heroin addict?! Jeezo...!!! And not all parts of Kilmarnock are like that. Some. Not all...

Aw god lolly the people I used to go to school were pictured in a pub in parkhead with the people from the scheme, they posted pics with them on fb I deleted them for it, such a cringe. Who would want to hang about with people like that and brag JUST because theyr on telly. I wouldn't be shouting abt being a junkie, everyone has problems but you know what scottish junkies are like - even theyr screechy voice is annoying

Any spare chaaaange pal.

Naw.

Hahaha xxxxx

Haha... So true :) there not famous! It's so embarrassing when they were always in the sun and stuff. Was he not supposed to do a panto? Cringe!!!!

But that just proves there's bad bits all over the place. There was people going nuts when the scheme was shown because it made them look bad because they were from the area xxx

Every town you go to will have nice parts and the bad parts, I know the places to avoid round here.

My area seems a bit like the place on skint but theyr not like wild or anything if it makes sense they jus seem like how I was when I was younger, like they play and build Dens and are always bogging LOL but the actual street etc is nice n quiet just seem like as if they live like years ago, hard to explain. All the kids are out till the sun goes down. In my other area everyone stayed in played comps or watch films etc xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back