Skin

Excited123

Reaction score
Is anybody having really bad skin?? I'm 8 weeks and my skin has been bad for 3 weeks now. Its spotty and dry which is making me feel really minging! When do you start all the blooming :)

My skin is bad on my face and the tops of my arms are all dry. I have heard the blooming occurs in tri 2, although not sure it will ever happen! xx

it gets better hunny I had bad skin still have a few areas where I have picked so scabby :( plus I don't heal quickly from diabetes x

ive never really had the bloom, im sure its a myth lol.... get used to spots chick u will probably have them throughout ur pregnancy and for a month or 2 after bubz is born.. its crap.

lol... i look rough but hey, were growing babies xxxx

i feel like ive hit puberty again lol, i look and feel minging, x

could scare you with how I looked after giving birth trust me you will find a way to feel better about yourself plus that little baby isn't going to care what you look like x

Omg I'm totally the opposite!

I never had a spot in my life, not even as a teen, and since coming off the pill in June, my skin was terrible, kept getting zits on my chin, neck and jawline.
But since a few days after I conceived, my skin has been fab! It literally cleared up overnight and it looks great! Don't even have blackheads anymore lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ugh my skin has been terrible when usually it is fine. Even thought people say I'm looking really healthy all I can notice are these Huge spots on my chin and nose. Grrrrrr!

Hate to say it ladies, but I'm still not blooming and skin has been bad since tri 1. Although, it's a teeeeny bit better :roll: It'll be worth it for your lo :hug: Most ladies seem to clear up. I've always had skin prone to spots tbh.

xx

i keep getting mahoosive spots :(
but until a few weeks ago, my skin was great!

i never had spots before. :(

waaahhh!!!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is suffering although not too happy the 'blooming' bit may not arrive! ha ha. I'll try not to moan :)

I've never suffered with spots on my face as a teen - I get the odd one as everyone does and the skin on my face is actually really soft and clear and the dry skin I would get on my forehead has also gone. However, as a teen I did have spots on my shoulders, they cleared up when I got to about 19, but they are back! Really frustrating as I had a strappy dress for the Christmas party next week and now I need to cover them.

My gp has just given me a cream as I get rosacea and it's really sore and pimply. If it doesn't clear up soon ask for something. Not everyone blooms hunny but there's no need to suffer for it xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back