SIX weeks

buddabun

Reaction score
:eek: :shock: :shock: :shock:

It's such an alien thing to be thinking "Yes, I'm SIX weeks pregnant" but I am. Today. Yay! :D :lol:

Again, I know this isn't that big a deal but I couldn't get my head around being 6 weeks pregnant and now I am...

:dance:

I was going to pm you earlier and say well done you! (but felt cheeky doing it so i didn't)
I'm so happy for you hun. Keep smiling :) :hug:
xx

Not cheeky at all! Thanks for the thought :D

I am a happy (if tired) bunny today :)

Congrats!!! It will soon come round to 12 before you know it! :D

Sorry. I promise I won't do this every week..

Well, maybe for a few :oops:

IT'S JUST SO EXCITING :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance:

Congratulations. It's a great feeling - as the weeks go on, you can really start to believe it is real. And only one week and one day til your first scan!! Exciting times indeed.

You post how ever often you want, budda, we all get what a big deal it is for you hon! I was really hoping you were going to post with this, was also going to message you but didn't like to just in case :oops: so pleased all is well and I reckon it's looking pretty good for you now - roll on 12 weeks, it'll come soon enough x

Aww thanks monkey! You're very sweet :D

Can't wait till the scan although am obviously a little nervous that they wont see anything.

Gosh, 7 weeks sounds mental :lol:

I keep grinning at Mr B and saying "6 weeks" then we high five (it's kind of a jokey 'thing' of ours).

:dance:

:cheer:

One week until I *fingerscrossedholdmybreathcrossmyheartandhopetodie* see my bean !

:lol:

woop, yay! oh i'm jealous! i want an early scan! i was 14w5d when i got my first scan with millie! i cant wait another 9 weeks, boo hoo! :lol:

see if they'll do it? I'm sure if you've had problems in the past they are more likely to do a reassurance scan or something aren't they?

Bless you buddabun, i'm so pleased for you i truely am!

:D x

congrats! its exciting and reassuring getting to every little milestone :hug:

First things first...

YAY! WOOHOO! YAY! 6 WEEKS!!!!!

Congratulations! :cheer:

And about this...

buddabun said:
Sorry. I promise I won't do this every week..

Well, maybe for a few :oops:

IT'S JUST SO EXCITING :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance:

It IS VERYexciting and you SHOULD celebrate with every passing week- particularly in the first tri- each week seems to pass soooo slowly- I swear they go by in double the speed in 2nd tri and speed up again in thrid tri!

We'll all be cheering you every step of the way! :cheer:

oh yes it does drag SOOOOOOOOOO slowly! I swear each day is the length of several millennia!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back