Single figures!!!! :)

nikkie88

Reaction score
No need to reply. Just so Excited I've actually made it, it's come so fast!!!

Only 9 Single weeks to go!!!!!

Time to start Waterproofing my matress and packing the hospital bag soon!! :D

Woohoo! Exciting stuff! Won't be long til it's single figures in days! Going so quick now!

OMG vampybear. our due date must b the same. 9 weeks today!!... due 18th March...

I have a constant rolling list of things to sort out!! :) it's great though...

Still haven't waterproofed my mattress I'm hoping it gets ruined and I get to come home to a new one :)

Us women and our ways eh?

Yippeeee, soon be single figures and everything. x

Still haven't waterproofed my mattress I'm hoping it gets ruined and I get to come home to a new one :)

Us women and our ways eh?

I'm exactly the same. Lol. We're in
Need of a new one anyways. Lol. Might be able to claim it off insurance if I accidentally ruin it. Lol

Xxx

lol, can u claim on the house insurance? ...i just got my mattress before chrimbo its quite comfy, i haven't even taken the electric blanket off yet either, woops!

Confused dot com???

Water proofing mattress??? What do you mean?

Congrats on single figures, can you imagine single figures in days :shock: xx

Congratulations on the single figures!! :yay:

How do you waterproof your matress?

xx

lol, can u claim on the house insurance? ...i just got my mattress before chrimbo its quite comfy, i haven't even taken the electric blanket off yet either, woops!

not entirely sure. lol - ive lost the policy booklet - lol - but they are supposed to be sending me another one. Either way mattress is done and needs replacing.

Our electric blanket it still on as well - but the place is bloody freezing. xxx

My aunt used to "accidentally" drop open pots of paint on things lol.

Tescos do maternity mattress protectors cheap xxxxxxxxxx

OMG vampybear. our due date must b the same. 9 weeks today!!... due 18th March...

ur the first one i have met with same due date, wonder who will give birth first lol

Confused dot com???

Water proofing mattress??? What do you mean?

Congrats on single figures, can you imagine single figures in days :shock: xx

you can water proof ur mattress to protect it in case ur waters break while ur in bed.
best suggestion i have heard is putting a shower curtain (can get them in pound shop) under your fitted sheet. I will also put a fleece blanket on top of it before the fitted sheet, so i dont hear that awful crunching noise every time i roll about!

Our local pound shop sells a mattress protector that is waterproof. We got one on our bed. :) xx

ur the first one i have met with same due date, wonder who will give birth first lol

Yaaay! nobody else has had out due date either, met a lady in parentcraft classes due on 16th but other than that... nobody! yaay to us!

Matress Waterproofing is important incase ur waters go while ur in bed. as suggested on here, shower curtains with fleece matress topper is good idea, you can get them cheap from various poundshops and stuff.

the fleece topper is handy to stop the plastic/cover making noises while tossing and turning like ur on a bin bag! lol xx

i love that our due date is actually mothers day apparently this year lol

i know.. even more special if we were to pop on the day! :)

lol yep. we should deffo let each other kno when we actually pop! got my growth scan wk after nxt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back