Single Figures!!!

Tracey M

Reaction score
Pointless thread but I'm in single figures today :dance: I dont want to go before Thursday cos its my son's first day at school and I dont want to go on 6th September cos thats his birthday.... So anything in between would be just lovely - if anyone has any magic spells out there they could do for me? Ideally, my sister is coming up this weekend so Friday or Saturday or Sunday would be wonderful :pray: OMG I am soooooo bored :bored: Right back to work.....

:lol: I saw a similar thread like this a few weeks ago, and was disappointed because i had like 22 days to go. I realised yesterday that i was down to 6 and hadn't even noticed the single figures!! Good luck, hope your little bubba arrives in the gaps you would like it too!

:yay: could be any day now :D
Sending you lots of labour dust for any date between 26th Aug and the 5th Sept :dust::dust: x x

for you lovely ladies in single figure im am very very jealous especially as this time round im so uncomfortable and in pain all the time - oh woe is me lmao

oh wow nearly there tracey! i dont get on much these days but will be looking out for your labour watch! xxx

Can't believe your in single figures already, gone sooo quick!

I started taking evening primrose oil and having clary sage oil baths on the friday and went into labour on the monday, not sure if it had anything to do with it, but might be worth a try! X

i wish you a lucky labour this weekend!
congrats on single figures x

WOW! that went quick :shock: how have i missed this! good luck hun, very exciting times ahead, looking forward to seeing your announcement :) i love it when one of the TTC girls has their baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back