Single Figures Today!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
I can't believe I have made yet another pregnancy milestone and the scariest one of them all.... single figures!! :shock:

I will be getting all the details about being induced on Thursday at my midwife appointment but they told me last week the latest they will leave me is the 24th so i'll only be 2 days overdue but I am still hoping to go naturally! OH and I tried the ol' rumpy pumpy on Friday night and I somehow ended up with a sore butt cheek! :think:

xjoann said:
OH and I tried the ol' rumpy pumpy on Friday night and I somehow ended up with a sore butt cheek! :think:

LMAO :rotfl: im not even going to ask!!
wow single figures!how exciting for you!!! :dance:

LOL!! :rotfl: With wild sex (God knows what else could have caused a sore butt cheek lol) at 39 weeks - How could she resist leaving the 'safety' of Mummy's tummy huh?! :rotfl:

Awww wow!! 9 days to go!! :cheer: :cheer: I reckon she'll arrive on 18th July... Not sure why, I just have a feeling she'll be a Friday baby :D xx

Aww congrats on single figures and I hope the sore bum cheek was worth it ;)

dannii87 said:
LOL!! :rotfl: With wild sex (God knows what else could have caused a sore butt cheek lol) at 39 weeks - How could she resist leaving the 'safety' of Mummy's tummy huh?! :rotfl:

Awww wow!! 9 days to go!! :cheer: :cheer: I reckon she'll arrive on 18th July... Not sure why, I just have a feeling she'll be a Friday baby :D xx

18th July was my original EDD so I am hoping Friday will be the day! :dance:

congrats on single figures! :cheer: what time do you have your appt. on thurs, i also have consultant appt on thurs so we may get a date together :cheer: :hug:

congrats on single figures, really hope that it can be all natural for you. :clap:

:cheer: single figures yay :cheer: not long now and you will be meeting your little one! :cheer:

congrats on single figures!!! :cheer:

ill be there soon too!! :O its scary!!!!! :? xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back