Since there has recently been a flurry of bfps...

Annie050408

Reaction score
Can the ladies who have had them give the rest of us any advice about getting our own?

This is actually our first month of trying and I'm up for any advice I can get. From what I've heard :bd: every 2 days seems better than every day - is that true? Also, did you make any diet changes etc....?

Thanks and as always baby :dust: to all!

Good luck hun :dust:

My only advice (and it has worked for me ;)) is pillow under the bum after the deed and preferably keep it there until morning :D

Well I did pillow under the bum yesterday and attempting it again today (as it's my most fertile day today), so we will have to wait and see. Managed to buy 2 digital clearblue pregnancy tests, ready just in case lol

I hope you become succesful. I tend to have it every other day when i'm in my cycle, but everyone to their own, there are loads of ways to get pregnant...

Good Luck Hunni xx

people are going to hate me for saying this but I caught straight away before Id even learned how to chart my ovulation! I dont think I did anything special. I always getmy 5 a day and if we caught on the day I think we did we spent the afternoon walking on the beach in the cold wind, got the blood pumping I suppose! Ive heard that man on top is supposed to be more successful, but Id say cover all your bases on that one! ;)

From what I can make out it seems to be a numbers game, in terms of the more often you :bd: around the middle of your cycle, the more likely you are to 'hit the target' time so to speak.

yeah Id agree with that. I happened to be ovulating on our romantic weekend away to celebrate our aniversary, lots of opportunity to :bd: more than usual!

You already had my advice - CD6 - CD18 every other day at least and if you get an inkling that you are Oing (EWCM or O pains etc) then up the ante! Try not to let it become a chore - I have an extensive range of cheap trashy underwear that helped keep him interested as he flagged towards the end of the marathon.....in fact the morning I got my :bfp: my OH said 'I think we should call the baby 'Primarni' after all that underwear you keep trotting out....' :lol:

my doc said that the more intercourse you have the more sperm his body will produce.... because the sperm doesnt live v long full stop so if not regular intercourse the little wrigglers are older less likely to get thru the long haul in you!!:D legs up after sex worked for me! good luck! try everything xx

Lol am loving the primark comment I've been doing the same lol!!!!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back