Silly sleeping question...

Jellyboobs

Reaction score
My LO is 8 weeks old today :dance: It's really flown by, but I have a question in regards to her sleeping pattern and its gonna sound really silly :lol:

I've had her in a really good routine the last couple of weeks. She's basically had a bath at 9pm, in bed for 10pm and she's not been waking up till 5/6am, awake then till about 12pm, few more hours sleep and awake again at around 5/6pm till her bath and so on.... which has been brilliant.

But the last couple of days she's been sleeping none stop, literally. She's been waking every 4 hours approx for a feed, having about half an hour awake (in which she's been super grumpy) and then going back to sleep again.

As I said, its probably silly of me to worry about this as I'm getting quite a lot of time to myself which is not something I'd've associated with this stage of motherhood :lol:

She could be going through a growth spurt? I've heard they tend to sleep a lot more when going through one x

I think the same as Helen, growth spurt probably, we've not experienced this though, despite Freddie being 8 weeks old today as well!

Deffinatly a growth spurt. Paige is exactly the same during it. She just sleeps allllll the time, or at least she did when she was younger. :)

Enjoy the sleeping!

Yep I agree growth spurt - mine has gone the other way and is awake loads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back