sickness

rachie29

Reaction score
is anyone still suffering from m/s? I have had it for 8wks and although it is easing off, i was wondering how long it lasted with everyone else....

thanks

Hi,

I suffered with it REALLY bad until about 16 weeks, then it eased off and i was only sick a couple of times a week. I now haven't been sick for about 3 weeks!! Woo hoo!

I hope yours eases off soon xxx

I never had it really so cant help sorry

I thought I was going to be sick this morning since I was retching so badly, but it turned out to be just a ludicrous amount of saliva (sorry). My sister had morning sickness until her 15th/16th week of pregnancy and I've got friends where it has continued right until the end.

im feeling a bit better now.. still get bouts of feeling sick now and again.. lots of women have it untill 16 weeks for some reason..

i thought i had got rid of mine... but these last few days... hardly been able to eat anything as everything is making me feel sick :-(

I still get it some nights but I have an appetite now- that completely disappeared earlier on

I still have it some times and Im 20 weeks. I can feel fine for a few days then out of the blue I feel really sick and dont feel like eating. It is easing tho. Thank god.

I've not actually been sick at all, but still feel very sick occasionally :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back