Sickness is back and mardy bum moan :(

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
My so called "morning" sickness has started to come back... its not QUITE as bad as 1st tri but is this normal and is anyone else feeling as sick and exhausted as I am :(

Im not been sick like I was in 1st Tri. Its the feeling sick and hungry all the time and then the retching again... its doing my head in... please let these 12 weeks go fast im so fed up already. :( :(

They will do huni. You will look back and wonder where the time has gone!!

Could be that baby is taking up less space and is making you feel sicky. I know i feel worse when Lewis is higher up :think:

yeah that's a possibility I never thought about :think: I know ive been lucky cause my pregnancy has gone soo fast so far. Im just so uncomfy all the time unless im in the bath, feeling very sorry for myself tonight lol

I had this when I was about 30 weeks, I thought I had a bug but I wasnt being sick, just feeling horrible & I completely lost my appetite for a few weeks. I told the MW about it at my appt and she checked my iron levels as anaemia can make you feel like that. So it might be worth mentioning it at your next appt. I ended up off work with it because I was exhausted & after a weeks rest I felt tons better. Try to get some rest. :hug: :hug:

Hope you feel better soon hun..........Im afraid I cant help - I was one of the lucky ones and have had no sickness at all throughout. I have heard a few people mention it popped back up early in the 3rd Tri - must be another surge of hormones or something :hug: :hug:

emman24 said:
I had this when I was about 30 weeks, I thought I had a bug but I wasnt being sick, just feeling horrible & I completely lost my appetite for a few weeks. I told the MW about it at my appt and she checked my iron levels as anaemia can make you feel like that. So it might be worth mentioning it at your next appt. I ended up off work with it because I was exhausted & after a weeks rest I felt tons better. Try to get some rest. :hug: :hug:

Im booked in to have iron levels checked at my next midwife appointment which is Tuesday coming as generally non pregnant I have low iron levels so need to have them checked. Will still mention that ive been feeling crappy again.

I just feel like a fraud moaning when there are ladies here further on then me, with bigger bumps not moaning :( im dreading getting any bigger to be honest :(

i feel very similar to you MrsB. already mahoosive and uncomfortable and so tired. if i am honest havent really enjoyed being pregnant one bit but will be worth it in the end
:hug:

My morning sickness has returned too! A few weeks ago i just started getting the nauseous feeling come back and i started being sick again but only in the morning if i get up anything before like 10am which i do everyday as got to go to work. Generally get up then start pottering around, feel sick, be sick, lie down for 5, then go to work feeling rough till around lunch time then ok for the rest of the day. Been sick at work a couple of times again but generally just the once in the morning! It's really odd! Kinda used to it now, part of the routine!

Its horrible though feeling rough all the time :hug:

jools221181 said:

thanks hun thats just what I need... I reet big cuddle!!! :( :hug:

KirstyD said:
My morning sickness has returned too! A few weeks ago i just started getting the nauseous feeling come back and i started being sick again but only in the morning if i get up anything before like 10am which i do everyday as got to go to work. Generally get up then start pottering around, feel sick, be sick, lie down for 5, then go to work feeling rough till around lunch time then ok for the rest of the day. Been sick at work a couple of times again but generally just the once in the morning! It's really odd! Kinda used to it now, part of the routine!

Its horrible though feeling rough all the time :hug:

Its such hard work aint it.... im so pleased I dont have to get up and go to work. But my course work aint been done either cause ive got zero motivation. Really need to get ahead of it b4 wee man comes along cause I wont have much time to myself when he does get here and ive got shed loads to get through :(

Just thought I'd jump on the moanwagon, so as not to feel left out :wink: Can totally relate to the not feeling comfortable in pretty much any position thing. It's gotten so that I can't stand being on one side (in bed) for more than 20 mins or so at a time cos my hips get sore which means constant tossing and turning through the night (which isn't easy as time goes on, I could do with a hoist of some description) and duvet-wars with hubby. I'm waddling like a duck and my bump often feels really tight and constricted.

I've definitely noticed a hormonal change recently aswell. I'm quick to get frustrated and quick to burst into tears much to the bewilderment of my OH. Poor guy doesn't really know what to do with himself.

Meh.

pickled_onion said:

duvet-wars with hubby

my and OH have actually taken to having a duvet each in bed!
apparently if he made any kind of bodily contact during the night, stole duvet etc i would give him a massive donkey kick!!!!!

have to say it may be odd but s duvet each has been rather lovely :D

^ :lol: Funnily enough, I'd been contemplating this. I think we'd perhaps both sleep better if we had our own :)

pickled_onion said:

Just thought I'd jump on the moanwagon, so as not to feel left out :wink: Can totally relate to the not feeling comfortable in pretty much any position thing. It's gotten so that I can't stand being on one side (in bed) for more than 20 mins or so at a time cos my hips get sore which means constant tossing and turning through the night (which isn't easy as time goes on, I could do with a hoist of some description) and duvet-wars with hubby. I'm waddling like a duck and my bump often feels really tight and constricted.

I've definitely noticed a hormonal change recently aswell. I'm quick to get frustrated and quick to burst into tears much to the bewilderment of my OH. Poor guy doesn't really know what to do with himself.

Meh.

Ditto and Im so conscious about keeping my DH awake all night when he has to get up for work (and works very long days)..........sorry to say the pain gets worse as the weeks go on. Think I would sleep better if I had my own bed, but we only have a 2 bed cottage and spare room is now a nursery........!!

EllieBelle said:
sorry to say the pain gets worse as the weeks go on.

La la la la la. Can't hear you! :wink:

Yeah, I figured it would. Wish I'd got a bit further along before the soreness and numbness started but nevermind. It's all going to be worth it (and more!) in the end, eh? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back