sickness coming and going???

k8_005

Reaction score
the first 5wk till 10wk 4 days had realyl yucky sickness then it went away completly last night i had somethign that set it off again and today have felt sick but only dry retched is it normal for the sickness to have gone away and now come back???

Yep, think it normal, my sickness has been on and off since after 9 weeks. i used to have constant nausea but most of the time feel fine now, being a passanger in a car yesterday set me off :(

hope it goes completly soon. xxx

no such thing as normal in pregnancy

some ppl never have a symptom

some have every symptom

some the symptoms come and go

varies rfom woman to woman and the from pregnancy to pregnancy

i feel fine til i upchuck lol. threw up a bit earlier today, chucked up a load of bile yesterday morning....
its better than constant nausea tho

I am the same as you sweetie. I am feeling sick right now!!
I thought it would go by now!!

Thanks reassuring I'm gettin to be. Terrible worry spey I worried when the sickness dissapeared n now I'm worried its back my poor pip can't win lol hopefully scan tues will add a bit of reassurance x

Last edited:
I'm totally in this camp!!! Terrible week 6, much better week 7, hit week 8 this weekend and couldn't stop throwing up ALL day, had midwife appointment on Tue which I threw up twice in, yet today had a little retch first thing and then fine!! There doesn't seem to be a pattern, but I was worried about lack of symptoms etc. Seems to be normal to be abnormal though so try not to worry!!

make the most of the days it passes, with my daughter i had very bad sickness all day every day for 16 weeks

with this one i had hyperemisis until 11 weeks and then just died down to bad morning sickness untill bout 18/20 weeks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back