shrinking bump!

topbird

Reaction score
Hi

I have at long last got quite a bump, in maternity clothes now! :D But the size of my bump seems to vary from day to day and from morning to night.

Morning to night I can understand as in the morning your stomach is emptier so less competition for space.. but today my bump feels tiny compared to a few days ago.

Is this normal?

My bump seems alot bigger at bedtime than in the morning, probably spreads out overnight!

Mine seems to vary from day to day to, Yesterday it seemed huuge and today it seems sooo tiny. Its very odd.

yes i think mine seems to vary too. its deffinately bigger in the evening (and i feel like a beached whale lol)

maby its something to do with the water retention?

I know what you mean. :) It's confusing isn't it?

Sometimes even now I don't think I look pregnant but other days, like today, I feel I've really "arrived" in the bump stakes! :cheer:

glad it is normal anyway! maybe it is something to do with water retention! or could be I stuff my face a lot more at the weekend then during the week,as my husband suggested :oops:

i've noticed this too.. it is very weird, i just think maybe she's moving around a lot, and standing out in place :think: oh and plus stuffing my big face :D

Ive noticed that too, i thought it was just down to LO changing position, however it is still quite low at the mo

I feel like that to, some days i dont feel pregnant and others i feel massive :?
weird

My bump is huge in the evenings once I've had my dinner and some nights I look like a beached whale. But the weird thing is that I am never really hungry I eat my 3 meals a day but rarely anything extra I was a size 14 before pg so wasn't small by any means but haven't had any cravings yet perhaps it's too early. am I odd I don't know.

Topbird not sure why some days your bumps bigger but it could be just water rentention is higher on some days or perhaps the way the babys lying.

My appetite has only really grown in the last couple of weeks. I am constantly eating and constantly hungry at the minute.

I had cravings for fruit early on but not got any at the moment.

I think it is how the baby is lying which makes my bump size change, as I went to yoga last night and could really feel the baby moving all the way through and my bump kind of grew during the class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back