PRAM THAT YOU HAVE NOW

and

YOUR DREAM PRAM IF MONEY WAS NO OBJECT

since everyone seems to have pram addictions :wink:

x

I have these...

First one I bought and still use on long walks
stroller.jpg

I have this one just for small trips or if some ofmy friends are babysitting for me as it is nice and little and compact
buggy_quinny_zapp.jpg

I had this one, but it got damaged on the flight here :(
news-graphics-2008-_439716a.jpg

So just got this one to replace it for coming home (but mine is orange)
thrd_400000000738.jpg

I have my bugaboo gecko which i wouldnt be without (middle)
and my silvercross dazzle (right)
and my fisher price travel system (left)
n517893424_1033918_5133.jpg

im getting either this for the new baby and Thomas
41UFme-xYML._SL250_.jpg

or this
!BMB)nDg!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKjsEjlLmWUfiBJiZQeH8QQ~~_12.JPG

But if money was no object id get this for them
mountain_buggy_urban_double_carrycot.jpg

or this
1b_m.jpg

xx

E.T.A another double buggy

This is the system I will be using to start with, like the frame shape and the colour matches my OUIOUI change bag which I brought first:

http://www.preciouslittleone.com/acatalog/GRMSTSBU.html

As my parents have brought it I wanted to keep the cost low as my sister is at uni and I would prefer that supported her but if she wasn't I would have the 3D:

http://www.silvercross.co.uk/Travel_Systems.php

I have found the buggys with the handle bar that goes straight across uncomfortable on my wrists so the handles were a major factor when selecting which one I would have. Fussy me :oops:

i dont like Graco in general however this is definately much better quality than any other of theirs i have seen so i have this one for the car.
230483014alt2.jpg

I have this one for town
bb83_1.jpg

this one for...not sure what for really nbut just in case
8609558612434624.jpg

This is what we have just bought for James and the new arrival!

I LOVE it! Very excited about using it! :cheer: :cheer:

1ac8_1.jpg

stroller.jpg

I have this in black. I hate it! I got it as a bargain, so it's not all bad, but I really wish I'd done more research first.

I don't know what I'd rather have, I think I'm holding out for a stroller when Lu's a bit older instead of wasting money again!

^^ that's my dream pram!

i didn't research at all & got the same graco one as hennaly.

This is my pram, which was my dream pram (the colour is more accurate on the right and it can face front and back with both the seat and the carrycot:

v8-iconoystercarrycot.jpg
bebecar_icon_oyster_seat.jpg

I love it, but I prefer carriers, too. I want this, but I can't decide on a colour:

girasol_no22.jpg

charlotte_ said:
^^ that's my dream pram!

do you not like your graco one?
we looked at a few and i hated all of them except this one, i found it much better quality than all the other gracos and even better than the silver cross pushchair which i found really flimsy.
I suppose the fact that i have one for every occasion helps too :lol:

I have a Babystyle Delux like Hennalys but in blue, i love it, would love it more if it was the White leather version.

And i have just bought a Maclaren quest for our holidays which i also love but havent had it outside yet.

3307999779_a986729671_o.jpg
Would have liked the pink one but not practical if we are planning another baby soon

chickadee, we have that stroller! I love it :D

We have the Silvercross 3D which I really like, but I wish I'd have got the one that faces both way. My Mum bought me the Silvercross and she'd be upset if I sold it and got another, hehe.

hennaly said:
charlotte_ said:
^^ that's my dream pram!

do you not like your graco one?

it's not that i don't like it, i actually really like it, lol, it's just i think i could have gotten one i'd liked more if i'd have looked into it more.

This is the one we have got recently I love it :cheer:

3306781593_10123a9e5e_o.jpg

We also have a Quinny Zapp which we keep in the car and an old Loola under the stairs. which we don't use anymore. We have just got rid of a Quinny Speedi too which I loved but really needed a doub;e as I walk loads and Brody gets tired pretty quick!

When is Lozzi going to reply to this, or do we not have a big enough database to support it all! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back