Should i be getting BFP by now on a digital test?

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Hiya, being my usual impatient self and have been POAS, got a clearblue digital as thought they were good for showing up early, did one when i got home from work tonight as i have been feeling rough

It was a BFN, do you think 2 days before AF is still to early to possibly get a BFP? really gutted at the minute :wall:

Hi nw :wave:
I would say that two days before af is too early for some women. Don't give up hope, try again in three days.. lots of baby dust to ya :hug:

Yes... It's probably too early... I had to wait nearly 10 days after I missed my AF before I got a BFP...and I tested 3 days after and it was a BFN...

But I kept feeling rough and AF didn't arrive so I tested again.

Its really annoying when you feel crap...and I knew I was pregnant...so that was really annoying too..

Test again in a few days if you miss AF.. and good luck hun... :pray:

Squiglet when you say feeling rough what do you mean? I have had sickness and diarrhea for the past day (it's stopping now) I'm now 2 days late for af, tested this morning and it was BFN. I have no symptoms other than my cp is high and i'm getting ewcm.

Ahh thanks thats made me feel a little better, have told myself no more POAS until AF is definately not coming

Wonder how long that will last! :rotfl:

When I felt rough, the main symptom I had was this deep set throb in my pelvis, like AF cramps but more throbbing.. I had headaches and felt oh soo very tired...and was just incredibly emotional.. I ended up bursting into tears three times at work for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back