CB Digital

HelenVF

Reaction score
Right, I am on CD 34. I took 3 (yes 3) tests last week as I got my dates mixed up and thought I was a week ahead of what I was. The first 2 were Boots on and got BFN. I went to buy a new one and the CB digital was on offer in Asda so bought that. I took that on CD 32 and got BFN.

Since ttc in January, I have had cycles of 28, 35, 29 so possibly could be on a longer cycle but not sure. I'm not even going to look at my symptoms as I have been here before. However, I did feel sick this morning, have had horrendous heartburn, my bbs are sore, but that usually happens each month anyway.

Sooo, after the ramble, my question is - is CB digital the same as the other makes, in that you can get a BFN and then a BFP? How accurate are they? I'm going to wait until Thursday to test again if AF doesn't show up.

Thanks
Helen

Hiya,I don't think cb digital r as sensitive as fr and normal cb. So def possible to get a false negative xx

I used a clear blue normal said no pregnant then I done a digital and said I was, done the test 3 hours apart

Thanks girls. The witch got me today - ho hum, try again next month.

Helen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back