shocked

rhian85

Reaction score
:shock: was in the co-op in the village this afternoon and infront of me in a very very long que was a little boy around 2-3 years and his mum..the Little boy was eating one of those giant bags of walkers crisps and drinking coke "even b4 they got to the till to pay for them" after finishin the crisps he walked over and got a sandwich from the fridge by the tills . his mum saw it and told him to "go and put that back onb the ******* shelf" :shock: :shock: :shock:

she grabbed him by the arm dragged him over to her side..pulled out a GIANT pot noodle and told him that was his tea :x and honestly there was around 10 pot noodles in her basket and a 2 liter bottle of cider :shock:

i was fairly shocked and gobsmacked but i felt sorry for this little lad he really looked like he could do with a good fresh meal in side him, he had huge bags under his eyes and his skin looked very dull..his mum was as skinny as a stick so im guessing lack of nutritional understanding is the problem :?

sorry for going on i just felt so sorry fror this little boy... :cry:

:cry: poor little mite.

sounds like something my OH would do if he was on his own :roll: You'd think people would be more aware now of the fact that these things aren't good for you :wall:

Jesus poor little bugger, you can see why theres so many little hoodlums about now cant you, with a mum like that what chance does he have bless him :(

awwww bless him, bet she was more interested on cracking open the cider than filling his tum with something good for him.

:evil: that makes me mad when i see children beinf treated like that, there is a girl that lives a few doors from me and her daughter was in the pushchair the other day and she was filthy and her hair looked like it was either wet or very dirty it was disgusting. Giving a 2 year old coke also is disgusting, my son is 6 and he has never had a drop of fizzy drink pass his lips.

That is awful!!

There was a little boy about 3/4 years old in Asda yesterday who was standing up in the trolley shouting for his mum, who was busy talking to someone. He was holding himself and trying to tell her he needed the toilet! She just ignored his cries. I felt disgusted!

i was just so shocked and felt so sorry for the little lad he looked so undernurished..even at 16 months im cautious as to what christopher has in side him as i dont want him growing up on junk/processed food hes never had coke or any fizzy pop and as far as we see it he wont be either (unless at friends or parties, as i cant controll that )

but regardless..this poor boy, i was stood there in pure disgust - hopefully when he starts school he will get a hot freshly cooked dinner inside him.. :cry: :cry:

awww bless him :( i saw these 2 girls with thier babies in asda trollies next to each other & they were feeding the babies probably a year old, coke out of bottles, i couldn't believe it, i stared at them & would have loved to have had the balls to say something :wall:

doesnt sound as though he was being treat right and should never be spoken to like that but i give Hananh crisp and if i have a bottle/can of coke she drinks it too doesnt make me a bad mum

mary70 said:
doesnt sound as though he was being treat right and should never be spoken to like that but i give Hananh crisp and if i have a bottle/can of coke she drinks it too doesnt make me a bad mum

no it doesn't Mary.

I think everything in moderation shouldn't be looked down on by others :?

But getting back to the original post, poor little thing, I don't like it when I hear parents swearing like that at their own children :talkhand:

It is horrible but at the same time, she needs help before she can help her son.. shes probably addicted to drugs or something :? :think:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
It is horrible but at the same time, she needs help before she can help her son.. shes probably addicted to drugs or something :? :think:

thats what i felt when i looked at her she looked as thin as a twig and very scruffy....i think the cider was her main intrest . poor lad

mary70 said:

hun..nobody was sayin ur a bad mum :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back