• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

She's started sucking her hand...!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Really randomly after 7 weeks, Brooke has started trying to suck her hands... It's odd, she doesn't have a dummy but when she's dropping off she gets in a fluster and her hands/fingers/thumb goes straight in her gob! It's not all the time as i've tried offering her a dummy to see if she wants that but she spits it out.

Any ideas why this is? Found her hands maybe? X

Charlie is the same, hands in mouth most of the day.. Lulu put up a thread about poppy doing this and asked about early teething, but all our babies seem to be doing it so like you said Jen, sounds like they just found their hands. x

Isla falls asleep with three fingers in her mouth, whilst stroking her hair. i have a picture somewhere its so cute. I used to suck my thumb and LOVED it so I understand how it can soothe. Isla won't take a dummy but will happily suck her fingers.

As long as you're happy with her doing it don't worry. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back