• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

She's playing me for a good un

skairdykat

Reaction score
Thought I had come on this morning because there was blood again in the loo. It wasn't exactly red but just felt like it was AF. So I went online and bought some pre-seed and OPK's for what I thought was a new cycle.

Low and behold it's stopped again :wall: :wall: I'm so annoyed by this now, it's been on and off now since saturday morning. Surely this can't be normal. Does anyone else spot for days and days brfore AF finally turns up?

For the last 3 cycles I've spotted brown stuff for 3/4 days b4 AF has been due, but this time it started 10 days b4 and stopped then again this morning and stopped. I just never know were I am :cry:

And now if I don't actually come on I've wasted money on pre seed and OPK's.

oh hunni big :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had similar with my cycle this month had early spotting then nothing the abit more spotting then nothing :? :?

I'm still waiting for the
witch2.gif

I have my fingers crossed for you that she stays at bay :pray:

I get random spotting aroun the time of ov and last month had a full on bleed. Ot's so confusing isn't it when your body just damn well plays up!!

ironically I bought a pack of OPK's but was already pg :lol: Hope it's the same for you

Just read on the net that spotting for a week or so b4 a period could be a sign of low progesterone :? Or fibriods............think when I come on I may go and ask the doctor about it.

Maybe you should have a chat with your doctor skairdykat. You have been very up and down with AF. I hope this is your month though :hug:

i brought preseed and a sperm testing kit and i was already pregnant :rotfl:

Hi hun..

I was due on last sat and spotted a bit of blood on friday and then only spotted a tiny bit of brown everyday till yesterday when af finally made a show of herself...

Hopefully it'll be different for you but i know how your feeling, just wanna get on with it now so you can start trying again...

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back