• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

She's mastered it!!!

pringle88

Reaction score
At exactly 20 weeks Ella has mastered sitting up unaided!! She did it once over a week ago but today has done it several times!! She has no interest in rolling though bless her!

She's growing up way too quickly!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333745132.756354.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333745132.756354.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 21
That's great makes life a lot easier too.

And may I say your carpet looks very fluffy lol

That's brill! Charlie still can't sit up, but is constantly rolling round, especially when I'm trying to dress him, pain in the bum! X can't wait til he can sit up will be so much easier x

That's brill! Charlie still can't sit up, but is constantly rolling round, especially when I'm trying to dress him, pain in the bum! X can't wait til he can sit up will be so much easier x

Bless him, do they focus on one thing at a time? without sounding stupid! do you reckon she will bother with trying to roll now she has done the sitting up?

Bless him, do they focus on one thing at a time? without sounding stupid! do you reckon she will bother with trying to roll now she has done the sitting up?

Both my neighbours girls went straight to sitting up and never learned to roll over so she may not bother now she can sit.....would you? Lol

ooh finley can do that to and i sit in exactly the same position you do lol he is also rolling over and has just managed to roll and get both arms in front of him so their not stuck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back