• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

She kept me awake last night

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
Last night was the first night that the baby has kept me awake! She was really thumping and kicking hard for about 2 hours and it was when I was trying to get to sleep so she made that a bit tricky lol.
I love it soooo much when she kicks and moves about but last night she was going on a bit.
lol I think she must know i'm talking about her because she just thumped me :D :D

I know what you mean, mine waits until I get into bed then has a party :wink: I love feeling her move around and kick but sometimes I just want her to stay still and let me sleep :wink:

mien does excatly the same, waits till its bedtime then plays up .. last night i think he was having a party in there :rotfl:

Seems my LO waits till 11.30 midnight too before starting his "big show of the night" little sod :evil:

It's when she does her Beyonce impression (pokes her bum out) she was doing it last night and I really noticed how much she has grown in the last few weeks. Before it was only a tiny little lump but when she sticks her bum out now it looks like a little football lol

hi everyone my LO is exactly the same as soon as i go to bed she wakes up. there must be something about us lying down and the total quiet that gets them going lol i am being thumped now too think they defo know we are talking about them lol.

xxxxxxx

Clever little sods arent they?! lol

I think the pregnancy forum babies must have special psychic powers, must be something to do with this site :D :D :D

Jamesy gets all active when i'm on here think its the warmth of the laptop and pillows in bed that gets him going lol

I'm getting kicked right at this very moment and I have a laptop on my knee! Ahhh so maybe she hasn't got psychic powers after all, she must like the laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back