• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sharing rooms

kellie80

Reaction score
Now Aimee has started to sleep better i'm thinking about moving her into Jessicas room. I was planning on doing it when Nathan was about 6 months old but I need him in his own room sooner. We are both waking each other up all night and i'm getting really tired. He slept great last night, fell asleep at 9.30 and slept through till 6.15 but he had my awake from 3am grunting. Has anyone had to put a child of around Aimees age in with older brother or sister yet? Just curious how it went as i'm a bit scared of doing it yet. Any one have any tips?

my sisters two girls have shared since the youngest was a few months old (always been a great sleeper and was sleepy through from 8 weeks) ans the older one was about 3. they are 4 and 18 months now,they both love it and are so cute together.

we are probably going to have alex and our second one sharing a while - otherwise alex will end up in his own room downstairs while us and the baby will all be upstairs and i dont think i will be ready for him to be downstairs alone :oops:

i think its only when they hit 10- teen years that it can be difficult!!! thats when me and my sister started to fight but we had our own rooms beofer we moved so it was harder!

good luck!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

All 3 of mine are in the same room at the moment (only got a 2 bed house waiting for bigger), anyway when my son was 6 months old i put him in the same room as them, we had a few wakes in the night to start with but all is fine now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back