shall i let myself be poached? do the math for me pls lol

trixipaws

Reaction score
do u think i should go for this?

every 1-2 months i have half head of highlights and a cut which is just trimming the split ends off and sorting out the layers.

i go to a decent salon where i *think* half head costs around £70 and the cut is worth £30, BUT i go on model day (where basically the yet-to-qualify juniors "practise" on me- however the senior stylist supervising watches carefully and sometimes does half of it themselves while they showing them how to do correctly!- anyway its half-price) and as my sis works there on sats and has done for years the senior stylist does my cut afterwards at family prices so i pay £12.

so every visit i pay £47 and i have probably 4 visits roughly every 6 months.

aaaaaaaaaanyway last time i went i got POACHED! lol buy this very very camp dude outside harvey nicks he wants me to sign up for this package which he said would save me money- been on the webste and it does look good- the extras sound nice (massage, treatments etc) but the 3 free half-heads have to be accompanied by a £25 cut- and my brain cant work out the math whether its worth doing! :wall:

am i saving money AND getting the massagey extras? or are they roughly the same? or is this new one more than i usually pay but only a lil bit that might be worth it anyway for the extras.

please someone work this out for me and lemme kno! hope the link works coz the package says on there what u get for this 6-month thing.

I'm not sure I've got the whole picture, pregancy brain for sure! Is that £122 for six months, ie. three free half heads in the £47, then three x £25?

If you're paying £47 four times every six months, you're currently spending £188.

I might have got the wrong end of the stick, I read your message twice! :oops:

thanku hun but DUH silly me :doh: lol to compare i should add up THREE of my usual sessions, as the package has 3 highlights in it haha. so whats that then? :oops:

Over 6 months now you pay £47 x 4 so thats £188 for that 6 month period.

On the offer it would be 3 x £25 plus the initial fee of £47 so thats £122

You will be ONE cut/colour short in the 6 month period so if you were to got to your normal salon for that one cut/colour you need to add £47 to £122 so thats £169 so you are saving £19 plus getting all the extra treatments like the massage. However if you just stick to the 3 cut/colours in the 6 months you will be saving £66 plus getting the extra treatments!

HTH hun!

thanku! so its well worth it innit. camp guy will get his commission soon lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back