Shaking Tummy

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else has this. Now and then for the last few weeks, my tummy will shake like made for about 30 seconds. Is it the baby, what is it doing in thier, what causes this?

Most weird feeling ever.

oooh sounds weird, lol

i have now and then a few seconds like this... and then nothing for a while (like a minute) and then same again, i asked my M/W yesterday when i saw her and she said its baby with hiccups!! im like aww how cute!!

could be the same hun?

xxx

It isn't hicups as i have felt them, this is a continues shaking like mad for about 20 / 30 seconds and then it stops. The whole of my tummy.
Have MW appointment on Monday, must pop this on the list to ask her, otherwise i will forget. :)

Last edited:
i got this alot a few weeks back but it was only when i layed on the side and only on the side i layed on. It propa shaked and i was thinking it couldnt be baby moving that fast, noway! it only lasted for about 10 sec at time tho, still dont know what it was but i had it almost everynight xx

i was getting this and researched it...apparently it is quite common. another forum describes it as the uterus spasming to shift the baby from an awkward position. one lady likened it to the baby having a seizure, or vibrating, and was totally freaked by it, but apparently nothing to worry about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back