sexytime and pelvic floor!

GBLiz

Reaction score
OH gave in this morning under the assurance there was no more 'womans gunk' and we had sex :twisted: unfortunately i couldnt really feel much haha...he said it felt a bit different- a bit bigger :oops: :oops: arghhh i have a slack fanny :| will pelvic floor exercise get it back to normal ? Im crap at doing them theyre so boring :lol:

also altho it didnt hurt at the time, now afterwards i have an achy love tunnel :?

Aww bless you! If you keep doing your pelvicfloor it will tighten up again, it wont feel the same - but it can get better.

Or of that dont work ask your oh to enlarge his willy seeing as you had he baby and did the hardwork :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:oops: is it normal for it to feel a bit baggier at first though?

i think part of the reason OH was scared to have sex was in case it made his willy feel small :rotfl:

Or of that dont work ask your oh to enlarge his willy seeing as you had he baby and did the hardwork ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

i think part of the reason OH was scared to have sex was in case it made his willy feel small ROTFL

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i think they gave me too many stitches as i'm tighter!! we are struggling to get it in these days!!

Oh said mine felt tighter :shock: i didnt have any stitches. Maybe worth popping out a few more babies yet.

I keep forgetting to do my pelvic floor, going to rely on horse riding im too lazy :rotfl:

Maybe my years of horseriding helped my pelvic floor? Oh said i feel the same more or less.

phew- thanks midna, the others were giving the wrong answer :rotfl:

We only just did it for the first time this morning and Jacob is 9 weeks old :oops: I didn't dare do it because of my cut!

It was worth the wait though :wink: Hubby said it didn't feel any bigger at all ....I had to ask! :lol:

paradysso said:
we did it a week after lol didnt wait for cut to heal :rotfl:

ouch! :shock:

I'm still scared to suggest it in case it hurts! My scar feels very ridgy and bumpy :(

Its been so long for us, I dont think OH will care what its like in there! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back