sex.....

Hi Lynette
I had a MMC on 25th Aug and then had an ERPC on 2nd Sept, OH and me:bd: 2 days after i had my op (as i had no bleeding or pain) and have carried on nearly every day, it's been 3 weeks since my op so there is a good chance i could be pg again, as we wanted TTC straight away.
How are you doing?

i am doing better thanks, i think he is just concerned for me thats all. Hope you get your BFP soon hun xx

Thanx hope you get your BFP soon aswell xx
Glad to hear your feeling better.

Hey Lynette,
Yes I have found the same thing! Only had sex the once since and it felt a bit awkward.
I think more so for us as it had been awhile, because of prev MC once I knew I was PG I wouldnt let him come near me - just incase. I took no risk at all with this one - so I know I can say nothing I did.
So yes basically has been a cple of months so think its just getting things back on track.
I want to TTC again asap, but I would rather have that one AF inbetween, again it will just calm my nerves (so nervous of another MC) I will just feel better if AF for 1 cycle , so I know all is in good working order again down there!!
So I think I may of been holding back as you know dont want to get PG.
Maybe OH was feeling a bit like that?

Did you manage to get to the docs today? xxx

Hey Hun!

I tend to over think things and I was worried after my mc the longer I put off the deed the harder it would be for me. so as soon as it was ok we dtd but I did bleed a little I think my cervix was still sensitive but it helped me get closer to oh again :) but when I had my chat with the mw she said everyone is different so don't worry there is alot going on in our heads so things will get re connected with your oh. My first time was a little awkward but now it's great! ;)

Hope your ok xxx

I bled for 7 weeks or so after my 1st M/c - albeit very lightly. I had 3 weeks of nothing then another heavy period.

We'd gone so long without sex that it was awkward and a little odd, but it's true what they say - it is kind of like riding a bike

This time round as soon as I stop bleeding then we're getting back to it. I don't want that void between us this time - also I want to conceive again as soon as I physically can.

Last edited:
your body is an amazing thing, it recovers pretty quick from this, so I know what you mean about wanting it to get back to normal, just play same round OV time (as rough as you can judge it) then leave it to fate after first af. After that your body is definitely ready :) xx

i need to get the grips with when i ovulate and all that as i have no idea lol sounds terrible i dont even know how my own body works hehehe. As soon as the witch comes i will be keeping track of everything

When you get your next period you can find out easily online when you ovulate next and even which days you will be most fertile...On average it's pretty much around the 14 days mark from start of period.

xxxx

I ought a load of cheap OPKs on the internt, haven't tried them yet but it made me feel more in control after the mc. That i could use them if i wanted to. much cheaper than shop kits too xx

After having jasper my son, I was soooo scared of having sex, I found that going back to basics and loving each other with massage, foreplay and stuff was great before we finally managed to dtd again. This time will be the same for us I think. Just need to learn each other again x

i know what you mean huni my mini bump has dissapeared now too and we had sex yesterday for the first time since everything kicked off in fact we didnt have sex much during the preg as were worried about effects it couldv had. it was intimate, but it was odd having to use contraception again as we arent ready to attempt any mroe trys now certaintly not until we have spoken to docs. xxx

K8 is there any progress on that for you? have you got any appts coming?

k8 i was told i could have normal sex after AF comes, until then use condoms...........yuck they proper ruin the moment. Cant wait for the witch...............never thought i would say that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back