SEX!

well we all no what ur going to be up to if we dont see you on here! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: happy humping!

well more power to ya, wot wud hubby say tho whilst he was in full flow and ur tapping away talking to us! :rotfl:

fingerscrossed said:
well more power to ya, wot wud hubby say tho whilst he was in full flow and ur tapping away talking to us! :rotfl:

He can hardly see me over the bump as it is, recon I could hide a laptop no probs :rotfl:

It's the chemical on sperm or semen they use in the prostogladin to get you started induction (although they use pig sperm apparently :shock: ). Your cervix has to be favourable (already starting to open and shorten), and yes, it does work :lol:

Sami said:
It's the chemical on sperm or semen they use in the prostogladin to get you started induction (although they use pig sperm apparently :shock: ). Your cervix has to be favourable (already starting to open and shorten), and yes, it does work :lol:

PIG SPERM :shock:

Cant I just ask the hubby to donate?

u lot are crazy as hell.. :rotfl:

**speaking to self.. why am i in the 3rd tri** :rotfl:

Sami said:

Blimey Sami, is that why Damien came early you randy sod?

LOL !! Well, were were told no sex from 27 to 33 weeks, when they said, you can if you want as it's unlikely to make anymore impact as you're already in slow labour, establised labour is immenent anyway. So we did on Saturday in the afternoon about 2 and my waters went at 5:30pm! :shock: :lol:

I shouldn't laugh actually... I still blame myself for his early birth :( :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back