sex in first tri

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Well with Kiara i had absolutly no symptoms.
Last night Bernie and i had sex first time in about a week and since finding out i was pregnant and i know might be tmi info but i was on top and i got really nausious and dizzy and one else experience this? :oops:
Poor Bernie looked scared think he thought i might puke on him lol i was like no i wont puke just dont feel good then had to sit still on him till i felt better , i couldnt move :? guess we cant do it that way no more :lol: ..oh the joys!

Katrina

On top?!

No wonder you got dizzy...I don't think I can handle that kind of exertion right now!

:lol:

Awww, congratulations Katrina, I didnt realise you were pg. Im really happy for you all :D

Congratulations, but sex whats that ?!? lol since me finding out my poor dh hasnt had the chance about worrying if im gonna puke on him :lol: .
i know that i feel like that when im pregnant so probably just normal hun .

I think we've had sex once since I found out Im pregnant and that was 3 weeks ago!

I dont do on top though so no worries there :oops: :lol:

Hi

Lol thanks girls, with Kiara we didnt stop our whole pregnancy lol, but i didnt feel like this , guess he will have to do all the work now if he wants it that bad haha :lol:
Oh and thanks for the congrats Laura :)
Katrina

we bd for the first time yesterday in 7/8 weeks and i was scared, as soon as it was over i burst into tears and couldnt stop crying, OH was a bit shocked, think i was just frightened. :oops:

try letting him go on top next time hun, it was prob too much for your body to cope with. :oops:

Hi

Aww poor you were so emotional now its bound to happen.
Ya and dont worry he is gonna be on top for now on the past few nights its worked no more nausia whoo hoo lol
Hope you feel more comfortable soon, its nice to still be close while pregnant
Katrina

thanks hun, think maybe that was part of it too, havent felt that close to him for a while and it was quite emotional. he has been away on business this week so im missing him terribly too! :(

glad you got OH on top and all ok, lucky you for having the energy for it! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back