Sex drive overload

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Donna88, Jun 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donna88

Donna88 Well-Known Member

Sorry guys; maybe too much information.... but I'm on cd04; still bleeding (and also have thrush... so won't be able to do anything until after I've finished bleeding AND then also taken my treatment for that) bit my sex drive is through the roof.

I used to have a really high sex drive; it never really went completely but wasnt as high while on depo.... probably a complete coincidence but hoping that (and possibly even the thrush) could be down to a change in hormones and maybe just maybe a sign that my body is back in action after 8 months being off the injection. Fingers crossed

2. Lulla Bell

Lulla Bell Well-Known Member

When I was on the depo I would have rather stuck rusty spoons in my eyes then dtd, and I'm a highly sexual person, I've been off it for 6 months now and the last 2 months I've been über horney.
    Even when there is no chance of conceiving I want it, so it's not just a ttc thing.
    It sounds like you're heading in the right direction

3. CockerMum

CockerMum Well-Known Member

Same here. Depo for 2 years didn't really have my sex drive. Off nearly a year and want it constantly :) xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.