Seriously Reduced Appetite

Lexusno1

Reaction score
Is anyone else not eating half as much as they should. I know my heartburn has a big part to play in this but even when I have my Rennie which works wonders, I literally don't feel hungry. All I do is drink a lot and make sure that it's mostly milk so that Jaiden is getting something at least.

It's only been like this the past few days and mostly since we've been having a lot of trouble with out neighbour which has been really playin on my mind but I don't want the 'woman' and her antics to affect me.

To be fair, even if I didn't live next door to it, I still don't think I'd feel hungry.

Does anyone else feel like they're not eating much? Xx

No sorry hun, all I'm doing just now is eating. I must stand at the fridge and the cupboard at least 50 times a day hoping something amazing will jump out at me! Do you think its stress because of your neighbour? Maybe it'll only last a few days hun. Sorry I'm no use lol.

X x x x

Yeah u are of use! Thanks for replying. I think it may be something to do with that. When I get stressed it really does affect my appetite but I'm trying not to let it as the baby is more important.

I haven't really had much of an appetite the whole way through this pregnancy really and although baby is measuring big, I've put on next to no weight. Not complaining too much about that, I just want to make sure im doing right by little man

Xx

Awww hun I think the combination of heartburn and stress from your psycho neightbour (what's she been up to now? text me!!) really will be playing a big part in this. I was so down and stressed the other day that I couldn't face eating a thing - felt really weak and tired all day and when I finally forced myself to have a proper meal it was 10pm and afterwards baby was soooo happy kicking away I felt so bad for not feeding him properly!!

Maybe you should just try little and often? Even if it's just crackers or a cold sausage or a bowl of soup....just keep your fuel topped up. I'd also mention it to your midwife when you next see her xxxx

Actually yeah, I'm gonna try some soup in a bit. Got into a bit of a routine of Rennie then eating! lol

I'm definitely gonna mention it to my midwife and I'll txt u now to fill u in

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back